Let's Get Started!

 Brenda and I have been called to serve as missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints assigned to labor in the Spain, Barcelona Mission. As of tomorrow (17 June 2024) we will be 8 weeks away from entering the Missionary Training Center (MTC) in Provo, UT to start our journey. I served a mission as a young man in Uruguay (1978-1980...yes, I know I'm old!). Brenda didn't get a chance to serve as we were married before she was old enough. Ever since we were married Brenda and I have dreamed of being able to serve together some day. That day is coming fast, and we couldn't be more excited. We enter the MTC on 12 Aug and will fly out on the 23rd. 

My goal with this Blog is once we're in the mission field to update it each week so that our friends and family can experience our mission experience with us. We hope that this will help inform and maybe even inspire you in some way.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Transfer Week!

Russell M. Nelson 1924 - 2025

Catching Up